Below we have summarised useful links, documents and addresses in various categories which you will need at some stage in your “Indian reconnaissance”:
Information about the Netherlands
- Centraal Bureau voor Statistiek is responsible for collecting, processing and publishing statistics to be used in practice, by policymakers and for scientific research.
- De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) is responsible for safeguarding financial stability in the Netherlands. More particularly, DNB contributes to defining and implementing the single monetary policy of the countries which have introduced the euro promotes the smooth operation of the payment system, and supervises financial institutions and the financial sector.
- Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO) in India.
- NFIA (Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency: a public organization for foreign investments in the Netherlands, with an office in New Delhi.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Royal Dutch Embassy in India
- Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland