Please find below information on the Virtual 65th India International Garment Fair incorporating Medical textiles from 15th October - 20th November 2020, organized by India International Garment Fair (IGFA).
IGFA has decided to organize one of the largest sourcing shows of Apparels and Accessories in Asia India International Garment Fair (65th IIGF), which will be held from 15th October to 20th November 2020 on a virtual business platform. IIGF is a specialized business fair and in its series, 65th edition shall showcase updated fashion trends of the Indian apparel industry. IIGF has been extensively recognized as one of the leading Fairs for the Indian Garment Export Industry the world over.
The salient features of the 65thIIGF are:-
- Virtual Fair
- Schedule –15th October-20th November, 2020.
- An exhibitor base of more than 500 showcasing their latest collections in Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear & Fashion Accessories from the entire length & breadth of the country.
- Wide range of diverse range of products, from Denims, Skirts, Viscose, Kaftans, Pareos, Plus size garments, Embroidered Garments, Designer labels, organic Cotton, Sustainable Products, Various washes in garments.
- In addition to above apparels &accessories, the buyers shall get substantial number of the suppliers of the Medical Textiles which includes Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Access exclusively to overseas buyers and buying agents, to ensure meaningful business to business transactions.