The 11th Annual Vaccines World India 2021 brings together the entire vaccines industry value chain including international and local vaccine players, government health authorities, regulators, academics & research institutions, and solution providers to share knowledge, grow networks, and form partnerships.
Sources indicate that the worldwide market for vaccines is expected to reach USD 48.03 Billion by 2021 from USD 32.24 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2016 to 2021. The key drivers driving the growth of this market are a high prevalence of diseases, rising government and nongovernment funding for vaccine development, increasing investments by companies, and increasing focus on immunization programs. With factors such as advances in immunology, genetics, and vaccine technology as well as increased demand from population growth in emerging economies, the global vaccine market is expected to surpass an estimated USD 100 billion by 2025.
Few esteemed leads who will be speaking at the virtual event:
- Mr. Li Shi, Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, Walvax
- Scot Roberts, CSO, Altimmune
- Kapil Maithal, Senior VP & Head of Vaccines, Zydus Cadila
- Raches Ella, Head Business Development, Bharat Biotech
- Arun Kumar, Preclinical Vaccine Development Lead, CEPI
- Ashish Sahai, Additional Director, Viral Vaccines, Serum Institute of India
- Mr. T. Anh WARTEL, Associate Director-General, EPIC, International Vaccine Institute (IVI)
Register via the following link: https://www.imapac.com/en/business_conferences/vaccine-world-summit-india/#register
For speaking opportunities reach out to Pavithra Selvam, Conference Producer, T: +65 3109 0225, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration Rima Karan, Marketing Executive, T: +65 87427502, E: email@example.com