From 10:00 till 18:00
at Pragati Maidan
Smart Cities India 2019 expo will take place from 22-24 May 2019 in Pragati Maidan - New Delhi.
Smart Cities India in short:
- Launched in 2015, Smart Cities India expo is Asia’s largest trade fair and conference on this subject. Organised by the India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) & Exhibitions India Group at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, from 22-24 May 2019, the event is to addresses the core objectives of the Government’s Smart Cities Mission aptly and compellingly.
- The expo and the parallel conferences features key verticals that make up the smart city framework: Buildings, Solar, Smart Cities, Transport, Water, etc.
- The expo attracts the attention of government leaders, city administrators, public enterprises, urban planners, architects, social groups, influential individuals, industry experts, entrepreneurs, other countries, their diplomats and enterprises, ICT and other technology organisations, buildings, construction, energy, transportation, water industries, and all other disciplines and business involved in improving city infrastructure relevant to creating smart and sustainable areas.
- Leading organizations including Dassault Systemes, Euclion Energy, Loom Craft, Logipix Ltd, Masstrans Technologies, Nido Machineries, Oasis Wfs, Okaya Power, Ramboll, Saft Batteries, Schindler Ahead, STMicroelectronics, Trinity Touch, Waree Energies, WebNMS IoT- Zoho, etc. are sponsors and exhibitors on floor of the expo. Please view the list on www.smartcitiesindia.com/participants-list.aspx
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs: Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, IAS, Secretary
- Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation: Shri Parameshwaran Iyer, IAS, Secretary
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways: Shri Abhay Damle, Joint Secretary
- Ministry of Science & Technology: Prof. Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary
- Niti Aayog: Dr. Rajeev Kumar, Vice Chairman
- Niti Aayog: Shri Yaduvendra Mathur, IAS, Additional Secretary to Government of India
- Government of Karnataka: Shri Anjum Parwez, IAS, Secretary to Government of Karnataka (Municipalities & UDA), Urban Development Department
- Building Materials & Technology Pormotion Council: Dr Shailesh Kr Agrawal, Executive Director
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA): Shri Chintan Shah, Director (Technical)
- LGA Maldives: Shri Mohamed Shafeeg Mahmood, Chief Executive Officer
- Solar Energy Corporation of India: Shri J N Swain, IAS, Managing Director.
- United Cities and Local Governments Asia Pacific (UCLG ASPAC): Smt Thanawan Klumklomchit, Head of Division, Communication and Member services
- World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO): Mr Kyong-Yul-Lee, Secretary General
- Bhopal Smart City: Shri Sanjy Kumar, CEO
- Faridabad Smart City: Shri Mohammad Shayin, CEO
- Gwalior Smart City: Shri Mahij Tejasvi, CEO
- Kavaratti Smart City: Shri Atul Pandey, DANICS, CEO
- Mangaluru Smart City: Shri Narayanapp BH, CEO
- Nagpur Smart City: Shri RJ Dufare, General Manger
- Pune Smart City: Dr Rajendra Jagtap, CEO
- Sagar Smart City: Shri RS Rajpoot, CEO,
- Solapur Municipal Corporation: Smt Shobha Banshetty, Mayor
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation: Smt Sunita Kangra, Mayor
- Thane Smart City: Shri Sameer Unhale, CEO
- Tumakuru Smart City: Dr. Shantarajanna H.R, Chief Engineer
- Other speakers: http://www.smartcitiesindia.com/speakers-sci.aspx#Speakers
Please attend the 5th Smart Cities India 2019 expo as a:
Please click here for the Smart Cities Expo brochure: 5th-Smart-Cities-India-2019-Brochure