We are pleased to inform you that the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has been organising its annual healthcare conference, FICCI HEAL since 2007 which is supported by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and recently by NITI Aayog, Government of India. Over the years, this has evolved as a landmark event and a credible platform for health industry stakeholders for sharing knowledge and best practices.
The 15th edition of FICCI HEAL on the theme, “Transforming Healthcare beyond COVID” supported by NITI Aayog, Government of India is scheduled from 20 - 22 October 2021 on virtual platform. The draft of the programme for the conference is attached along with the letter of invitation:
The three-day Conference is an endeavour to converge all healthcare stakeholders and provide a forum for sharing of learnings and experiences as well as deliberate on the opportunities for transforming our healthcare system beyond COVID. It would be a conglomeration of CEOs, policy makers, national and international leaders from healthcare and allied industries.
Few eminent dignitaries invited to address the conference:
- Chief Guest - Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Hon’ble Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
- Dr V K Paul, Member (Health), NITI Aayog, Government of India
- Mr Rajesh Bhushan, Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
- Dr R S Sharma, CEO, National Health Authority, Government of India
- Dr N K Arora, Head, COVID-19 Working Group of National Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Dr Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS- New Delhi
* Keynote addresses: By eminent Indian and International leaders
* 13th edition of FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards: Felicitating organizations and individuals for their contributions for improving healthcare
* Panel Discussions: Sessions covering the entire spectrum of healthcare delivery- public health, capacity building, insurance, digital health, diagnostics, medical technologies, home healthcare as well as vaccines
* Sponsor booths and virtual networking: Dedicated area for exhibiting products and services by key participating organizations
If you wish to register for this event, please click: https://ficci.in/registration/invitee-form.asp?evid=25692