Octavia Exposium LLP (Octagon Communications Pvt Ltd) planned and organised a VIRTUAL EXPO, i.e. CERAMIX EXPO 2021 from 26th to 29thJuly 2021. The event is aimed to create a unified business platform for companies that are active globally in the ceramic sector. It is one of the prominent ceramic exhibitions representing the world's second largest ceramic industry of India. It is the leading exhibition parallel to CERSAIE, CEVISAMA & COVERINGS.
The key points of our upcoming virtual expo are:
1) 100 + brands of Indian Ceramic, Sanitary-ware and Bath-ware industry
2) A real-time 3 Dimensional exhibition and communication platform
3) 5000+ Designs to explore
4) Wide range of sizes and styles
5) Facility for ordering desired quantities.
6) Targeting visitors from around the world
Why should one visit?
It won’t take much effort to justify. Below stated shall explain the representation of Ceramic Industry of India in our virtual expo:
1) Representation of members of the industry which ranks at 2nd Position in the world.
2) Participation with 16% of global output
3) Amongst the top 3 producers in Ceramic in the world
4) Production capacity of 2500 Million Sq. Meters annually
5) Indian Ceramic Industry is estimated to be of Rs 24,000 Crores
The Ceramic Industry in India has grown leaps and bounds and the major role played is by the manufacturers of MORBI, Gujarat, India.
For more details we request to visit: www.ceramixexpo.com