We are pleased to inform you all that CSIR-CIMFR has floated a Global tender for inviting the interested original equipment manufacturers, their authorized distributors and Indian agents of foreign principals, if any for participating in submitting the quotations in two bid systems (Techno-commercial/ Part-I and Price Bid/Part-II).
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad, Jharkhand (INDIA) is an internationally reputed premiere Institute which is related to the mining and fuel research activities.
Please find below more information on the tender: –
1. Global Tender Ref.: CIMFR/PUR-14(26)1-4/2020 Date: 12.05.2021.
2. File ref: CIMFR/PUR-14(26)1-4/2020.
3. Requirement: Fully automated computer controlled sequential Wavelength Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer (WDXRF).
- Last Date and Time for Bid/ quotation Submission: 15.06.2021 till 11:00 a.m. (IST).
5. Date and time for opening of Techno-commercial bids (part-I): 16.06.2021 from 11:00 a.m. (IST) onwards.
6. E-Tender ID: 2021_CSIR_75252_1.
For NIT documents kindly visit the website www.cimfr.nic.in or please refer to the attached document for more information: