We are pleased to inform you that the Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) is active in the domain of Renewable Energy, especially Solar Energy. SECI is the implementing agency for a large number of schemes under the National Solar Mission (JNNSM). Under JNNSM, India is running one of the largest programmes in the World for capacity addition of solar power, with the target to achieve installation of 100 GW solar PV projects in India by the year 2022. The programme is being implemented in three phases, out of which phase-I has already been completed and phase-II is currently under execution. For more details about the National Solar, please log on to this link:http://www.mnre.gov.in/solar-mission/jnnsm/introduction-2/ .
- Under the programme, SECI is implementing several schemes for setting up of large-scale ground-mounted solar PV projects with Viability Gap Funding (VGF) support in different states of India. Under these schemes, solar power projects are set up by private developers on Build-Own-Operate (BOO) basis, either in Government designated Solar Power Parks or in any other location of his choice. Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is signed with SECI for a period of 25 years. The VGF support is a Government Grant that is provided by SECI upon successful commissioning of the plant.
- Eligible Solar power developers are selected through a transparent electronic process of international open competitive bidding, in response to tenders called by SECI from time to time. For more details regarding these tenders, please log on to: http://www.seci.gov.in/content/news_update/whatnews.php and at: www.tcil-india-electronictender.com.
Presently, the following tenders are available for participation of interested agencies:
|S. No.||Name||Tender Search Code (TSC)|
|1||Maharashtra: 500 MW (Non Solar Park)||SECI-2016-TN000030
|2||Odisha: 500 MW (Non Solar Park)||SECI-2016-TN000017
|3||Uttar Pradesh: 160 MW (Non Solar Park)||SECI-2016-TN000013|
Bidders may please note:
- www.tcil-india-electronictender.comis best viewed on Microsoft Internet explorer 10.x or above browser.
- Official copy of RfS & other documents can be downloaded after logging into the TCIL website by using the Login ID and password provided by TCIL during registration.
- Bidder shall only be eligible to submit/upload the Response to RfS after logging into the TCIL portal and downloading the official copy.
- Bidders are requested to follow the instructions mentioned in the ETS guide on the TCIL website for changing the settings on Internet Explorer browser.